Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Most people are broke, but they look good!

Most people look really good, but they are broke. 70% of America is in debt. There's a trillion dollars in student loan debt. You don't want to be normal, you want to be weird. You want to stand out and be the opposite of what broke people do. If you want to be fat, eat lots of food. If you want to be in shape, workout. If you want money, follow the four steps below.

See the source image

I'd like to know what my audience is doing. Please share in the comments. Are you maintaining knowledge and not using it? Do you like to be poor? What behaviors are you putting out? Tell me where you went wrong? I can admit, most of my life, I went left. Way left! I was spending money before I made it. I had the new sneakers, the gear (check link), the jewelry and whatever else was poppin. I was brainwashed and hypnotized. Don't let that happen to you with these apps online. Put some time per day to develop your side hustles.

Some people make good money and are still in financial limbo. Stop trying to impress people with material items. That car will depreciate as soon as if off the lot. I've been driving a 2011 Nissan Versa for 6 years so far. Bought it for 5 thousand cash, no payments. When I build wealth, then I'll get something nicer. I'm patient. I'm going to develop income that pays for material items. Like property or investments.

You have to develop a path for wealth. I'm just ripping and ranting, but you get the point. There are four things to do to develop wealth. All four will equal to wealth eventually when you have patience and determination.

1. Review your budget at least twice a day.
2. Live within your means.
3. Save
4. Invest

Marquis J. Walker My YouTube Channel
Cincerely Yours Clothing Apparel
How to be Wealthy in 15 Seconds?
Cevere's Creations
Shop Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are You Still Saving Money?

It's tough out there for the WORLD with the CoronaVirus. People are dying! It's not really a time to think about money. IS IT? Shoul...