Friday, January 3, 2020

6 More Legitimate ways to make income/cash

1. Photography is a great side or main hustle. People always need pics for special occasions or to manage their social media platforms. You can sell your pictures on sites like Shutterstock.

2. Do you get along with kids? Sometimes! Oh, this is not for me to answer. LOL! Be a babysitter. One of the oldest side hustles on the planet. 

3. Maintain your neighbors yards. Shovel snow, rake leaves or learn to garden. There's huge money it this.

See the source image

4. Start a cleaning service. People don't love/like to clean. Let's be honest. If you don't mind, get paid. Some people find it relaxing. Put some DMX in your ears and AJAX on the sponge.

5. Repair Things. I do! Email me for my specialties. You can fix computers, sinks, small electric issues, etc. 

6. Repair and create resumes. I do that as well. Look me up, I'm pretty talented. This is a job in itself. Help people get those great jobs so they can get out of debt and vacation with the ones they love.

See the source image

*If you don't mind supporting my daughter's clothing line below. Click link below. Thanks in advance.

Marquis J. Walker
Father/Blogger/Music Reviewer

Cevere's Creation
Shop Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are You Still Saving Money?

It's tough out there for the WORLD with the CoronaVirus. People are dying! It's not really a time to think about money. IS IT? Shoul...