Tuesday, January 7, 2020

5 Ways to Find a Financial Role Model!

Let's get it together this year and beyond people. If you need help, ask for it. Don't be SCARED. Everyone needs a Financial Role Model and they maybe right in front of your eyes. Like me! I digest. Any(Whooo!), below are FIVE ways to find a financial role model.

1. Call your BANK! What? Banks have prestige customer status. If you've been a loyal customer at your bank, you may qualify for complimentary sessions with a financial advisory.

2. Reach out to Friends! People you know are doing well. Swallow your pride and ask for and use their knowledge. These contacts can point you in the right direction when it comes to budgeting or providing advice on how to better manage your finances.

See the source image

3. Check online for mentoring programs! You can go online or utilize a financial adviser in person. There is so much FREE information out there, I'm pretty sure you can access a FREE ADVISER. This is just a consideration to register for an online program. I'm not getting paid to promote any of them, so good luck on that. LOL! I like free.

4. Call your Family Members! You know who is living it up in your family. It's the person you give a side eye to during every family function. Next time your staring at them in jealousy, tap them on the shoulder and ask them for advice. This is an open invitation to my family. To my millions (only 5) of my followers and readers, swallow that pride and reach out and touch that rich family member(s).

5. Get Social! If your online, please utilize it for financial information. There are plenty of finance gurus (clearing throat) and experts (clearing throat loader) out there. Start watching my, I mean my Podcast, I mean other people's podcast for help. LOL!

I have a Men's Financial Night that I do and it's working out pretty well. My circle of friends come to the table and share stories and we learn from each other. I'm hoping to start them once a month, but currently I do these whenever I can get a speaker. I'm aware people don't want to hear my mouth over and over again. If you do, I do voice-overs. LOL.

Keep in mind, reading and researching won't be enough if you aren't interacting directly with your role model – you need to follow through on what you have learned, so having an accountability partner along the way can help.

Marquis J. Walker
Click Below for My 5th Podcast
MasterBlaster Podcast 5
Click Below to support My Daughter's Clothing Line:
Cevere's Creations
Shop Amazon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Are You Still Saving Money?

It's tough out there for the WORLD with the CoronaVirus. People are dying! It's not really a time to think about money. IS IT? Shoul...