Wednesday, January 15, 2020

How I Pick My Dividend Stocks?

I use to be scared of the stock market. My family and friends never invested, so I figured I would follow the pattern. Boy was I wrong. The stock market is amazing. I've been learning daily for about 15 years now. I'm vested and invested.

If your a rookie to this subject, please go on YouTube or online and learn more. I am not an expert of any sort. I'm just passionate about the market and I love to share information. Check other blogs, YouTube videos and such below. If your an expert or learning heavily, you can 2nd me about the market being amazing in the comment section.

See the source image

How I Pick Dividend Stocks

1. Cash yield of 3% or higher
2. History of growing the dividend
3. Appropriate payout ratio
4. Fundamental Analysis

Now, I'm going to share five of my picks to watch in 2020 and beyond. This is my opinion only. Please research the stocks below and others you want to invest in. Thanks in advance.

1. Crestwood Equity (CEQP): Low $30's currently.
2. Chimera Investment (CIM): Low $20's currently.
3. AllianceBernstein (AB): Low $30's currently.
4. New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT): Low $10's currently. (Under 10 actually)
5. Sunoco (SUN): Low $30's currently.

And now that I made you some money, you can support my daughter's clothing line below. Please click below. Also, support me on my social media platforms below as well. Thanks in advance.

Marquis J. Walker
Cincerely Yours Wear & Accessories
Marquis Walker Youtube Channel
Marquis Walker Twitter Account
Marquis Walker Facebook Account
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are You Still Saving Money?

It's tough out there for the WORLD with the CoronaVirus. People are dying! It's not really a time to think about money. IS IT? Shoul...